City of Hillsboro Cultural Resource Inventory (CRI) Update
Peter Meijer Architect, PC (PMA) led and conducted a selective Cultural Resource Inventory Update of residential properties dating from the early 1900s, for the City of Hillsboro.
The CRI update included:
• Site visit to each location
• Review of historical information
• Uploading the information to the Oregon Historic Site Forms
• Review and approval of the completed forms by the City and by SHPO
• Revisions as necessary to meet SHPO standards
Full Oregon Historic Site Forms were then completed for each individual property and subsequently uploaded to the City of Hillsboro property inventory database.